KPTA will be resuming our normal business hours beginning Monday, June 15th, 2020. Please read below for a list of what this means for our riders:
- Hours of operation will be 7:00am – 6:00pm.
- Regular fares will resume.
- Our COA Senior-Ride Free Program will resume for all riders within Kalkaska County over the age of 60.
- We will continue running our county wide routes on a demand response basis until further notice, please be sure to call dispatch at, (231)258-6808 to set rides up a day in advance or by 8:00am the day of.
- We will be adhering to the policies and safety measures put in place by the CDC regarding COVID 19 to keep our riders and drivers safe. This could include limited passenger capacity on all buses. Please see the list of precautions for passengers posted on this bus.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like additional information regarding KPTA’s response to COVID 19 please contact dispatch at (231)258-6808. We want to thank all of our riders for being understanding as we transition into full service once again.
RIDERS PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
*Wash your hands often. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer.
*Stay home when you are sick.
*Follow good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or use a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
*Maintain distance between you and other riders when possible.